2 (12 oz.) can chunk white tuna packed in water
2 stalks celery
1 small onion (or ½ large onion)
½ pint grape tomatoes
½ cup ranch dressing or Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
Rinse and drain vegetables. Drain tuna and place in a bowl. Fluff tuna with a fork. Finely chop onions and celery and quarter the grape tomatoes. Add vegetables to fluffed tuna. Add ranch dressing, salt, and pepper to taste. Gently stir ingredients together until fully combined.
– Mom’s Tuna Salad consisted of tuna, mayonnaise, and onions. Simple but perfect.
– Serve as an appetizer on Nabisco Triscuit® crackers.
– Serve as a sandwich on rye bread or rolled up in a tortilla.
– Serve as a tuna melt – Add cheese to your tuna salad sandwich and grill both sides in a nonstick pan with butter until bread is toasted and cheese has melted.
– Serve as a tuna casserole: add tuna salad and grated cheese of your choice to hot cooked pasta in a casserole dish. Mix ingredients until fully combined. Sprinkle top of casserole mixture with additional cheese and bake in the oven until cheese is melted.